After lunch Hugh came home. He asked me what I was up too and I told him school, and how I wasn't crazy about my classes. He says "Just take a year off, and figure out what you want to do. That's what I did. Then I found acting." So now, of course, I am reevaluating my life. Thanks Hugh! Oh, and Nadine of course has to tell us to just move to New York. "Just pick up and move, it's that easy. Just go to school here, or don't go. Just like that." Thanks a lot Nadine! After Hugh had lunch we all went to the park to play a game of football, aka, soccer. I have to say, I'm not a sports guy but I did have a good time. I talked to Paul about stocks and how anyone can make money if they just stick to one market and watch the trends. So I just might give that a try. Paparazzi were everywhere of course. Very strange being around that. Hugh picked me to be on his team, along with Chelsea and Matt, Oscar, Tristan, and Paul were the opposing team. We pretty much sucked it up. But I have to say I did do much better than I thought in my Sassy Boots. Here is one of the pics part of me is in. I feel like it's a puzzle. My head is in one, my belly in another, and my boots and legs in this one. Matt was in like 2098409284 photos. Which was GREAT, another thing to go straight to his head.
After soccer we went to the meat-packing district and visited the Highline. Which is just old railroad tracks with some grass on it. After we were planning on going to Chelsea, then we ran into Nadine at the Apple Store. We meet up with her and she showed us around Chelsea, and took us to Chelsea Market. Where everything is overpriced, but is a really cool place to shop and hang if you want to spend some dough. Nadine gave us some tips on what to do and where to eat, before she departed our little pow wow. We then went to the WTC Memorial. There was nothing there but a plastic wall. So that was a let down. We also made our way to St. Peter's Catholic Church, but they were closed. So we had to figure out what to do next. We ended up taking the subway to brooklyn, unknowingly ended up on the Brooklyn Bridge, where we walked across from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
We then made our way to John's pizza where we ate delicious New York style pizza. After John's we really didn't know what to do. We couldn't drink, we couldn't go out to clubs. So we walked around Greenwich Village and just thought about what a fabulous day we had. Until we got tired of that and went to Times Square for a McDonalds Milkshake. We got our frosty little treat and then sat outside Times Square for awhile before we went to the Red Steps and stayed there for what seemed like 10 years. I was dead tired and wanted to go home but we have night owl Chelsea and follow the leader Matt who apparently weren't tired at all. So, I whined, of course. Until I just walked away and then Matt was being paparazzi taking pictures of me. I tried hiding, but little did I know he was taking a video as well.
I was extremely cranky so after they got their picture fix we got to go back to the apartment. By the time we got back it was around 2:00am-ish. I was dead. I went straight to bed. I'm sure something crazy went on after I was asleep.
I don't know why mine isn't as long as Chelsea's and Matt's. Guess you'll just have to read their's. :)

1 comment:
The absolute best part about reading your blog, Nate, is that you type the same way you talk. So, while reading this, I couldn't stop laughing because it sounds EXACTLY like you.
This particular sentence: "I was dead tired and wanted to go home but we have night owl Chelsea and follow the leader Matt who apparently weren't tired at all." is the best sentence you've ever written. I cannot stop reading it and laughing.
I just noticed you guys are once again both wearing black outerwear. Stop coordinating. You're giving me a complex.
Referring to Oscar and Ava's room as 'domains' is classic as is saying that they 'showed us about'. I daresay those aussies are rubbing off on you, mate. ;)
You should take the time to evaluate your life and figure out what you want to do before it's too late. That doesn't mean dropping out or taking time off necessarily, but your future is important and something you should definitely put a lot of thought into.
<3
Post a Comment